I realized that my interests revolve around 3 Fs: football, fashion, and f**** political economics (in that order). Architecture which I also obssess over is sadly under ‘a’.
Anyway. I’ve been updating myself on trends from the Fashion Week shows. I think that I was a stylist to some model in my former life. I would as a job sit on front rows forever.
1. Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter Women’s Wear at New York Fashion Week. I love the Joan Jett-ish hair and the ingenious huge harvest moon backdrop. When I go for a hair cut, I always ask the lady to cut my hair ala Joan Jett and she’d always refused.
2. Burberry Autumn/Winter Women’s Wear at London Fashion Week. Aside from the street-wear classic prints, I love that Karlie Kloss and Cara Delevigne are walking the ramp here.
3. Julien MacDonald Autumn/Winter Women’s Wear at London Fashion Week. I love their dresses!
4. Monique Lhuillier Fall/Winter Women’s Wear at New York Fashion Week. Love her classic clean lines, the emerald greens, and of course her being a world-class Filipino!
5. Vera Wang Fall/Winter at New York Fashion Week. Loving the shoes, make-up, and oh-so-tall girls.
6. Prabal Gurung at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. Loving their jackets and belts!